Monday, March 7, 2011

Proud to Call Myself a Winner

I constantly have the desire to learn art and music. I have this mindset that by having the ability to understanding both points are similar to understanding another language. As a young child, I was always curious about what I saw or what I had heard; how colors were mixed into creating another hue or how vibration produces sound. Maybe my curiosity is due to my father's passion towards art and music. My father was an artist and a performer. When my father was a young boy, he would take part in street performances that was popular in the Philippines to make some money. I may not contain the skills to play an instrument but I do have some knowledge of rhythm. Like my father, I am also a performer - I am a dancer.'

Note: Due to a late blog update, I have decided to only post my introduction from my narrative essay. I am a bit self-conscious about the public reading this certain piece of writing. Furthermore, I realized that it may no longer be necessary to post the rest since the assignment for class viewpoint and judgement has passed, and I had some thought of recycling this piece of work again for a future college prompt. However, if my readers wish for further reading, then I will consider to offer it.

2 comments:

  1. To be upfront, I am really looking forward to such personal and memorable events. It is to my understanding that music and dance is in your lifestyle as well, and it would honestly be a delight to be first in line to read of similar passions. Your intro looks good. You have my vote :)

    ReplyDelete