![]() |
| App logo of Ripples |
Well I had download a game from the App Store today. However, it was not a game at all--despite the fact that it is in the game category. It is called Ripples, and it is actually a novel. According to the information given, it is "an inspiring short and sweet interactive story, with beautiful art, and featuring voiced characters." For those who do not own a Mac or any sort of Apple related devices, you can read it here: http://vnovel.info/ripples/
Surprisingly, I was moved by the tale, and it has influenced my nihilistic ways~~ ^ ^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I guess I just wanted to share it with my fellow colleagues before the semester ends. I am sure many are struggling on their research papers right now, but take a chance to look at this when taking a break from work. Well good luck with researching and good luck with finals! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment