![]() |
| Do any of you watch House? Haha, pretty good series. |
1. I was an extra in the movie, Water for Elephants.
2. I won my 2nd grade spelling bee.
3. I advertised for Pampers as a baby.
4. I invented the Charadium app for the App Store.
5. I auditioned for SM Entertainment.
6. I met Justin Bieber before he was famous.
Please make a guess before reading any comment below. Also, I advice my readers to take note that I use plenty of sarcasm, so don't take any of my blogs seriously. I don't ever mean to offend anyone, I simply just type whatever comes to mind.. at the right moment and time. LOL
Please make a guess before reading any comment below. Also, I advice my readers to take note that I use plenty of sarcasm, so don't take any of my blogs seriously. I don't ever mean to offend anyone, I simply just type whatever comes to mind.. at the right moment and time. LOL

ok totally took my child star lie. I think it is the number 1 sounds the most original
ReplyDeleteSecond grade spelling bee!!1 I think.
ReplyDeleteI know 4 is a lie, but I just downloaded Charadium...if I don't get my online work turned in tonight I'm blaming you! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll guess number 1?
SPOILER:
ReplyDelete@Edgardo: Stop hating. I SOOOO did not steal your child star lie, because who knows? It maybe true. ;]
@Alex: Haha, Charadium is quite an old game.. I'm a bit surprised you haven't heard of it. BUT I must say, the latest creation 'We Doodle,' is much better and more improved. lol
Oh, and pointing the finger has never done any good for anyone. tsk tsk! >:]
I'm going to choose number 5 because you wrote about an audition in one of your essays and I think it's that one. Number 5, final answer.
ReplyDeleteANOTHER SPOILER:
ReplyDelete@Florence: FALSE statement. Haha, I have never written about an audition in any of my essays. First essay is about dancing in a squad (which I have still failed to post the rest up), second essay is a profile about the performing arts center, and the third essay is an analysis of Tannen's 'Can't We Talk?'
Haha, that is all. :)
I am going to guess but I think number 2 is true!
ReplyDelete#2!
ReplyDeleteHeh. I'll guess 5.
ReplyDeleteNumber 2
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDeleteyou second grade spelling bee winner
ReplyDelete