--I don’t know why, but Tuesdays always seem to suck extra.
Those were the thoughts that struck me every week. Yeah, I admit that I disliked blogging at first, but I learned how to later enjoy it. It has helped me learn more about my colleagues in a way I probably wouldn’t if it was just sitting at classroom for an hour, twice a week. Furthermore, these class blogs gave off a different outlook and judgment. Besides the evaluation and analysis of one’s form of writing and content, I really like that there was less assumption because no one can base it off appearance, age and background. Therefore, it had made the problems and situations of our stories anonymously, and the responses that were often given were useful advices and positive feedbacks.
But because I normally restrain myself from telling the world too much information, I thought that there might be no need to continue this blog. I sure many of us have other social networks such as Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, etc; so I am uncertain whether this blog will continue. Maybe once in a blue moon. Haha,I prefer writing informally on the internet anyway, and a blog habitually gives the feel like I am obliged to write otherwise. On the contrary, I am writing casually because this is the our final assignment! WOOHOO!
![]() |
| That's all Folks! |

i liked your blog, you wrote like you were having a conversation instead of an assignment. see you around!
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your blog. They always seemed to get to the point but yet very detailed at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blogs. They were very detailed and very entertaining to read, with the addition with pictures.
ReplyDelete*of
ReplyDelete